History professor Yehuda Bauer: 'Netanyahu doesn't know history'tags: Yehuda Bauer, Haaretz, Binyamin Netanyahu
He will turn 87 in April and his spine is no longer as straight as it once was, but Prof. Yehuda Bauer exudes vitality. He is blessed with a sense of humor that shelters him from the ravages of time. We are barely into the conversation and it is already clear that the memory of this world-renowned historian, who has written hundreds of articles and dozens of books, is extremely weak when it comes to events in.... [PAYWALL]
comments powered by Disqus
- History will be trailing Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during his visit to the United States.
- Former foes honour Gallipoli's fallen on 100th anniversary
- Website exhibit unveiled for the first gay sit-in
- Climate Change Contributed Towards the Collapse of the Maya
- Armenia debuts website devoted to genocide
- How did common people mourn Lincoln after his passing?
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965