Lost Rudyard Kipling poems publishedtags: publishing, poetry, Kipling
More than 50 unpublished poems by Rudyard Kipling have been discovered by a US scholar.
Thomas Pinney found the manuscripts in a number of places including a Manhattan House that was being renovated and among the papers of a former head of the Cunard Line.
Pinney described it as a "tremendously exciting time for scholars and fans".
The poems will be published alongside 1,300 others in the first ever complete edition of Kipling's verse on 7 March...
comments powered by Disqus
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome