Lost Rudyard Kipling poems publishedtags: publishing, poetry, Kipling
More than 50 unpublished poems by Rudyard Kipling have been discovered by a US scholar.
Thomas Pinney found the manuscripts in a number of places including a Manhattan House that was being renovated and among the papers of a former head of the Cunard Line.
Pinney described it as a "tremendously exciting time for scholars and fans".
The poems will be published alongside 1,300 others in the first ever complete edition of Kipling's verse on 7 March...
comments powered by Disqus
- National Security Archive Sues State Department Over Kissinger Telephone Messages
- White House March to stop ISIS from destroying what remains of Mesopotamian Civilization
- Scholars, Writers and Thinkers Call for Academic Freedom in Thailand
- Stanford’s Ian Morris says technology is changing the human animal
- Yale historian traces the establishment of slavery plantations to a taste for sugar