Hollywood's scorn for mere facts
Three of this year’s best picture contenders were based on real events – but just how accurate were their portrayals and what responsibility does a filmmaker have to tell the truth? NBC’s Mike Taibbi reports. [Discusses Argo, Lincoln, and Zero Dark Thirty.]
comments powered by Disqus
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?