Robert Caro wins $50,000 history prizeRoundup: Pop Culture & the Arts ... Movies, Documentaries and Museum Exhibits
tags: AP, New York Historical Society, Robert Caro, prize
Robert Caro has won yet another literary prize, this one worth $50,000.
The New-York Historical Society announced Thursday that Caro had won its American History Book Prize for the fourth volume of his Lyndon Johnson series, "The Passage of Power."...
comments powered by Disqus
- How do you memorialize fallen in a war without end?
- NYT begins new series depicting lives of people on the front lives of the civil rights movement
- "Game of Thrones" creators sell show to HBO that imagines a world in which the Confederacy won
- North Korean travel ban marks return to Cold War-era restrictions on U.S. citizens abroad
- Can the President Be Indicted?
- When did higher education become partisan?
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"
- Daniel Pipes says it’s time for the Palestinians to recognize they lost
- Wm. Theodore de Bary, Renowned Columbia Sinologist, Dies at 97