Robert Caro wins $50,000 history prizeRoundup: Pop Culture & the Arts ... Movies, Documentaries and Museum Exhibits
tags: AP, New York Historical Society, Robert Caro, prize
Robert Caro has won yet another literary prize, this one worth $50,000.
The New-York Historical Society announced Thursday that Caro had won its American History Book Prize for the fourth volume of his Lyndon Johnson series, "The Passage of Power."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton Isn’t First Politician to Face Criticism Over Speaking Fees
- Sneak peek of new Smithsonian shows rich black history
- Missouri woman builds slave cabin to bring community together
- German students dressed like Hitler made to visit Argentina Holocaust Museum
- Think Hillary Clinton Will Win in a Landslide? Don’t Bet on It
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton
- Email from historians' group sparks debate about individual liability insurance offered by professional associations
- LGBTQ History in Public Schools Is the Next Gay Rights Frontier says PhD student
- The AP and other news outlets are giving wide attention to the proposal to create a White House Council of Historical Advisors