New York Historical Society
Originally published 06/06/2016
A review of a new exhibit at the New-York Historical Society.
Originally published 11/16/2015
With all the trouble we have in the world today, thank goodness Superman is around to save us!
Originally published 02/12/2015
New-York Historical Society to Present New Exhibition Exploring the Relationship of Abraham Lincoln and His Jewish Contemporaries
Marking the 150th anniversary of the end of the Civil War and Abraham Lincoln’s assassination, the New-York Historical Society will present the exhibition Lincoln and the Jews, on view March 20 through June 7, 2015.
Originally published 02/21/2013
Robert Caro has won yet another literary prize, this one worth $50,000.The New-York Historical Society announced Thursday that Caro had won its American History Book Prize for the fourth volume of his Lyndon Johnson series, "The Passage of Power."...
- Historian Plumbs Tax Records for Patterns of Racial Discrimination
- Alt-right commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
- 2 Sinologists say Liu Xiaobo’s Death speaks to a dark vision for China
- Historians plead with Trump not to block the release of final stash of JFK assassination documents
- Meet the Guardian of Palestine's Past