New Macbeth trail in ScotlandBreaking News
tags: Macbeth, Scotland, tourism, trail
The route will wend its way through several sites in north-east Scotland, in a move that organisers hope will boost tourism to the region, as well as separating the facts from Shakespearean myths. Details will be unveiled today at Glamis in Angus, where Macbeth died in the play.
The Scottish MSP Alex Johnstone was the driving force behind the new trail.
"Many people don't realise that Macbeth existed," he told the Herald Scotland....
comments powered by Disqus
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies
- David Courtwright sees 19th-century solution to the current heroin crisis