Historian Judith Stein appointed CUNY distinguished professorHistorians in the News
tags: Judith Stein, CUNY, promotions
The University's Board of Trustees appointed City College of New York historian and author Dr. Judith Stein a University Distinguished Professor at its January 28 meeting. The appointment recognizes Professor Stein's outstanding scholarship over the past four decades, which has helped shape the study of 20th century U.S. history, labor history, African-American history and political economy.
The title of Distinguished Professor is conferred on an individual by the University Board of Trustees after completion of reviews at the campus level and the University level in recognition of exceptional scholarly achievement....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook