Obama's sad press conference recordtags: George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Politico, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, press conferences
President Obama had fewer press conferences during his first term than any other president since Ronald Reagan, Politico reports.
With Monday's event, Obama has done a total of 79 over four years. That's 10 fewer than George W. Bush, 54 fewer than Bill Clinton and 63 fewer than George H.W. Bush.
Reagan had only 27 press conferences during his first term.
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic