Bishops Support Dorothy Day for SainthoodBreaking News
The nation’s Roman Catholic bishops, in Baltimore at their semiannual meeting, voted unanimously Tuesday to support the cause of sainthood for Dorothy Day, a Catholic convert and an advocate for the poor who helped to found the Catholic Worker movement and to advance the church’s teaching on social justice....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook