Ill. military historian to help with NJ recoveryHistorians in the News
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — The former director of the Illinois State Military Museum is headed to New Jersey to help the National Guard in that state clean up and preserve military artifacts damaged by Superstorm Sandy.
The Illinois Army National Guard says Lt. Col. Mark Whitlock of Springfield will spend about a week helping the New Jersey National Guard Museum's curator assess restoration needs. The museum has a large collection of New Jersey related Civil War research material....
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment