Bosnia's court clears 2 Serbs of war crimesBreaking News
Bosnia's war crimes court has acquitted two former Bosnian Serb policemen accused of participating in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre.
The court said Wednesday that prosecutors failed to prove Dragan Neskovic and Zoran Ilic committed crimes against humanity by rounding up Muslim Bosniak men for execution and then firing into the piles of bodies to make sure there were no survivors...
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"