Bosnia's court clears 2 Serbs of war crimesBreaking News
Bosnia's war crimes court has acquitted two former Bosnian Serb policemen accused of participating in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre.
The court said Wednesday that prosecutors failed to prove Dragan Neskovic and Zoran Ilic committed crimes against humanity by rounding up Muslim Bosniak men for execution and then firing into the piles of bodies to make sure there were no survivors...
comments powered by Disqus
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90