Bosnia's court clears 2 Serbs of war crimes
Bosnia's war crimes court has acquitted two former Bosnian Serb policemen accused of participating in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre.
The court said Wednesday that prosecutors failed to prove Dragan Neskovic and Zoran Ilic committed crimes against humanity by rounding up Muslim Bosniak men for execution and then firing into the piles of bodies to make sure there were no survivors...
comments powered by Disqus
- John Kerry says the destruction of heritage sites in Iraq and Syria is the worst in his lifetime
- The Capture of the Lindbergh Baby Kidnapper, 80 Years Ago
- Coming Soon, a Century Late: A Black Film Gem
- The discovery that complicated the history of sex change operations
- NYT identifies the person who exposed Gary Hart's philandering
- Director's using Kickstarter to raise money for a film about the Kansas governor who implanted goat testicles in humans
- Human Ingenuity Can Fix Past Mistakes and Shape the Future, says Diane Ackerman
- Ken Burns is in a race to slow us down
- Ken Burns and the Myth of Theodore Roosevelt
- What Ken Burns Doesn't Understand about the Roosevelts