Police to search MI driveway for Jimmy HoffaBreaking News
DETROIT – A tip from a dying man could finally be the missing clue in the mystery of what happened to Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa, who vanished 37 years ago.
MyFoxDetroit.com reports investigators are searching the ground beneath a suburban Detroit driveway after a man told authorities he saw a body being put into the ground around the same time Hoffa disappeared. The man is said to be dying of cancer and was not identified by police.
After the tip was received by the Roseville Police Department, the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality used ground penetrating radar on a 12-foot-by-12-foot patch beneath the driveway, said agency spokesman Brad Wurfel....
comments powered by Disqus
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy