Bosnian forensic experts search mass grave
Forensic experts have found 10 bodies as they began to excavate a mass grave where Muslim Bosniaks killed during the 1995 massacre in the eastern town of Srebrenica are believed to have been hidden.
Srebrenica was the worst massacre in Europe since World War II and took place in an area that was officially under U.N. protection during the 1992-95 Bosnian war...
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic