Bosnian forensic experts search mass grave
Forensic experts have found 10 bodies as they began to excavate a mass grave where Muslim Bosniaks killed during the 1995 massacre in the eastern town of Srebrenica are believed to have been hidden.
Srebrenica was the worst massacre in Europe since World War II and took place in an area that was officially under U.N. protection during the 1992-95 Bosnian war...
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences