Anne Frank diary coming as an appBreaking News
The Diary of Anne Frank, written by one of the most revered victims of the Holocaust, is being released next month as an interactive app.
The app has been authorised by the Anne Frank Foundation, which was founded by Otto Frank following the death of his daughter Anne in Bergen-Belsen in March 1945, aged 15, from typhus and malnutrition after hiding for two years from the Nazis in an Amsterdam attic. The diary, which was given to Anne on her 13th birthday, chronicles her life from 12 June 1942 until 1 August 1944. It was first published in 1947 and then translated from its original Dutch and published in English in 1952 as The Diary of a Young Girl....
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions