Tom Sykes: The Sex Lives of the Kings and Queens of England
Tom Sykes is a writer and journalist whose family has long-standing connections to the British Royal Family. Tom previously worked as a nightlife reporter and gossip columnist for the New York Post. He is currently working with John Taylor of Duran Duran, helping him write and edit his autobiography, to be published later this year by Penguin. Tom lives in London and Ireland.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it can be told: The weakening of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is the crowning achievement of GOP partisans who detested the law
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- Rubio becomes the first Republican presidential candidate in 2016 to admit US must confront “painful” history of racial discrimination
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success