Tom Sykes: The Sex Lives of the Kings and Queens of EnglandRoundup: Talking About History
Tom Sykes is a writer and journalist whose family has long-standing connections to the British Royal Family. Tom previously worked as a nightlife reporter and gossip columnist for the New York Post. He is currently working with John Taylor of Duran Duran, helping him write and edit his autobiography, to be published later this year by Penguin. Tom lives in London and Ireland.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?