Americans know little about SCOTUS
They might well be the most powerful men and women in the nation, but most Americans probably couldn't pick the members of the U.S. Supreme Court out of a lineup. (Unless perhaps they were the only ones wearing long black robes.)...
...[A]ccording to a Pew Research Center Poll, a majority of Americans cannot name the court's chief justice. (The survey was taken in 2010, but there's little to suggest that Americans have been boning up on their Supreme Court knowledge since then.)
From the survey: Only 28% correctly identified John Roberts as the chief justice of the Supreme Court. More than half said they didn't know....
comments powered by Disqus
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama