Cattle Milked At Least 7,000 Years AgoBreaking News
The first definitive evidence that cattle were used for their milk, by humans, in prehistoric Saharan Africa nearly 7,000 years ago is the focus of a study just published in the journal Nature.
The research was done by an international group of scientists, led by researchers from the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom and including Kathleen Ryan of the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology....
comments powered by Disqus
- Brits want kids to experience nature. It’s an old story.
- Could Texas secede from the United States, if it wanted to?
- Waco proclaims May 15, 2016 as 100th anniversary of Jesse Washington's lynching
- Tulsa University trustees vote to remove name with KKK ties from college of law building
- Obama May Create Monument to Gay Rights Movement
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95