Watergate a "stupid mistake" says burglar
Forty years after the Watergate scandal that brought down President Nixon, one of the five men arrested for breaking into the Democratic headquarters at the Watergate complex told NBC News he regrets what he did. NBC's Chuck Todd reports.
comments powered by Disqus
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- In Osama bin Laden Library: Illuminati and Bob Woodward
- ISIS Fighters Seize Control of Syrian City of Palmyra, and Ancient Ruins
- A Black Man Hangs a White Supremacist: Tyler Shields’s Charged Photography
- Skulls Suggest Violence Used as a Tool of Political Control