Watergate a "stupid mistake" says burglarBreaking News
Forty years after the Watergate scandal that brought down President Nixon, one of the five men arrested for breaking into the Democratic headquarters at the Watergate complex told NBC News he regrets what he did. NBC's Chuck Todd reports.
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments