Watergate a "stupid mistake" says burglar
Forty years after the Watergate scandal that brought down President Nixon, one of the five men arrested for breaking into the Democratic headquarters at the Watergate complex told NBC News he regrets what he did. NBC's Chuck Todd reports.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black studies professor in the middle of exploding scandal at the University of North Carolina
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China