White House Quietly Removes Obama Boasts from Other Presidential Bios (CORRECTED: No they didn't)
CORRECTION: I need my eyes checked. The Obama infoboxes are still there, but they appear to have been redesigned to look less like part of the other presidents' biographies. My apologies for the temporary blindness.
It appears as though the White House has decided that maybe the official biographies of other presidents are not the best place to campaign for President Barack Obama’s reelection....
comments powered by Disqus
- France awards highest honour to modest WWII spy heroine
- Turkish Governor Threatens To Turn Synagogue Into Museum
- Swiss Museum Accepts Art Trove Amassed Under Nazis
- Unearthed: Thanks to science, we may see the rebirth of the American chestnut
- In Same-Sex Marriage Calculation, Justices May See Golden Ratio
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)