Cory Booker again indicates interest in running for third term as mayor of Newark in interview with Clement PriceHistorians in the News
NEWARK — Newark Mayor Cory Booker once again indicated he would run for a third term as mayor of the state's largest city in a morning talk with the Newark Regional Business Partnership today.
After giving brief remarks on the state of the city and his administration, Booker sat down for a one-on-one interview with Rutgers distinguished professor of history, Clement Price.
Price led off with the thorniest question: "What's next for Cory Booker?"
And while Booker still left open the possibility he would run for higher office, he leaned heavily toward a third term as mayor....
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton