Cory Booker again indicates interest in running for third term as mayor of Newark in interview with Clement PriceHistorians in the News
NEWARK — Newark Mayor Cory Booker once again indicated he would run for a third term as mayor of the state's largest city in a morning talk with the Newark Regional Business Partnership today.
After giving brief remarks on the state of the city and his administration, Booker sat down for a one-on-one interview with Rutgers distinguished professor of history, Clement Price.
Price led off with the thorniest question: "What's next for Cory Booker?"
And while Booker still left open the possibility he would run for higher office, he leaned heavily toward a third term as mayor....
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”