Cory Booker again indicates interest in running for third term as mayor of Newark in interview with Clement PriceHistorians in the News
NEWARK — Newark Mayor Cory Booker once again indicated he would run for a third term as mayor of the state's largest city in a morning talk with the Newark Regional Business Partnership today.
After giving brief remarks on the state of the city and his administration, Booker sat down for a one-on-one interview with Rutgers distinguished professor of history, Clement Price.
Price led off with the thorniest question: "What's next for Cory Booker?"
And while Booker still left open the possibility he would run for higher office, he leaned heavily toward a third term as mayor....
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)