Cory Booker again indicates interest in running for third term as mayor of Newark in interview with Clement Price
NEWARK — Newark Mayor Cory Booker once again indicated he would run for a third term as mayor of the state's largest city in a morning talk with the Newark Regional Business Partnership today.
After giving brief remarks on the state of the city and his administration, Booker sat down for a one-on-one interview with Rutgers distinguished professor of history, Clement Price.
Price led off with the thorniest question: "What's next for Cory Booker?"
And while Booker still left open the possibility he would run for higher office, he leaned heavily toward a third term as mayor....
comments powered by Disqus
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed
- This company claims its video games about the French Revolution are accurate
- Origins of sex discovered
- YIVO Vilna Project Will Digitize Jewish History
- Columbia historian Eric Foner is giving his lectures to the public -- and to posterity — through a free MOOC.
- Black studies professor in the middle of exploding scandal at the University of North Carolina
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments