Cory Booker again indicates interest in running for third term as mayor of Newark in interview with Clement Price
NEWARK — Newark Mayor Cory Booker once again indicated he would run for a third term as mayor of the state's largest city in a morning talk with the Newark Regional Business Partnership today.
After giving brief remarks on the state of the city and his administration, Booker sat down for a one-on-one interview with Rutgers distinguished professor of history, Clement Price.
Price led off with the thorniest question: "What's next for Cory Booker?"
And while Booker still left open the possibility he would run for higher office, he leaned heavily toward a third term as mayor....
comments powered by Disqus
- 93-year-old former Auschwitz guard charged
- Martin Amis’s ‘Zone of Interest’ Makes European Publishers Squirm
- Urban Outfitters Features "Vintage" Red-Stained Kent State Sweatshirt
- Americans know surprisingly little about their government, survey finds
- Do You Have Snippets of the Star-Spangled Banner?