Ohio Historical Society passport program paves way to Ohio sitesBreaking News
Grab your passport and go to -- Ohio?
The Ohio Historical Society started its first-ever Passport to Your Ohio History program on May 24. The free program is designed to continue for about two years.
"We were looking for a way for people to learn about the sites and learn about Ohio," said Jane Mason, spokeswoman for the Ohio Historical Society. "It's a great way for people to travel around Ohio and see the wonderful sites."...
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?