Ohio Historical Society passport program paves way to Ohio sites
Grab your passport and go to -- Ohio?
The Ohio Historical Society started its first-ever Passport to Your Ohio History program on May 24. The free program is designed to continue for about two years.
"We were looking for a way for people to learn about the sites and learn about Ohio," said Jane Mason, spokeswoman for the Ohio Historical Society. "It's a great way for people to travel around Ohio and see the wonderful sites."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Roman Gladiators ate a mostly vegetarian diet and drank a tonic of ashes after training
- Massachusetts is celebrating the 250th anniversary of the wedding of John and Abigail Adams
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China