Boston historian Thomas O’Connor diesHistorians in the News
Thomas O’Connor, a Boston College historian and professor emeritus known for his work on the history of Boston, has died.
School officials said Monday afternoon that O’Connor suffered a fatal heart attack in his Milton home on Sunday. He was 89.
A South Boston native, O’Connor explored his hometown in books including "Boston Catholics," ”Civil War Boston" and "The Boston Irish."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide