Boston historian Thomas O’Connor diesHistorians in the News
Thomas O’Connor, a Boston College historian and professor emeritus known for his work on the history of Boston, has died.
School officials said Monday afternoon that O’Connor suffered a fatal heart attack in his Milton home on Sunday. He was 89.
A South Boston native, O’Connor explored his hometown in books including "Boston Catholics," ”Civil War Boston" and "The Boston Irish."...
comments powered by Disqus
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies