Czech president against appreciation of Sudeten German antifascistsBreaking News
Klaus said that the sensitive historic chapter had been resolved and closed by the Czech-German declaration, agreed on by the Czech and German governments in 1997.
Moreover, a number of historians and experts say that those to whom the gesture relates "make up a group which can be hardly defined and which is in many cases problematic," Klaus said in a press release.
Klaus complained that the government and the Foreign Ministry had not consulted him on the statement.
comments powered by Disqus
- Thomas Jefferson Wrote What? Carson’s Constitutional Misstep
- Agriculture Linked to DNA Changes in Ancient Europe
- A Century Ago, Einstein’s Theory of Relativity Changed Everything
- At Princeton, Woodrow Wilson, a Heralded Alum, Is Recast as an Intolerant One
- Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled