Mystery of horse taming 'solved' by gene studyBreaking News
Horses were domesticated 6,000 years ago on the grasslands of Ukraine, southwest Russia and west Kazakhstan, a genetic study shows.
Domestic horses then spread across Europe and Asia, breeding with wild mares along the way, research published in the journal PNAS suggests.
The work, by a Cambridge University team, brings together two competing theories on horse domestication....
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide