Hitler 'believed he could divine the weather', psychologist report suggestsBreaking News
Adolf Hitler may have believed he could divinely dictate the weather, startling new evidence has suggested.
A secret psychological report, unearthed by the University of Cambridge, has found evidence of Hitler’s outlandish beliefs, including his illusion of “divinity”.
The profile, which also reveals the leader “seriously contemplating the possibility of utter defeat”, discloses how he believed he was the “incarnation of the Spirit of Good”.
The author admits “one would think that even German credulity would be strained by such an assumption of divinity”, but concludes the evidence “might or might not represent an illusion of divine control over the weather.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize