Hitler 'believed he could divine the weather', psychologist report suggestsBreaking News
Adolf Hitler may have believed he could divinely dictate the weather, startling new evidence has suggested.
A secret psychological report, unearthed by the University of Cambridge, has found evidence of Hitler’s outlandish beliefs, including his illusion of “divinity”.
The profile, which also reveals the leader “seriously contemplating the possibility of utter defeat”, discloses how he believed he was the “incarnation of the Spirit of Good”.
The author admits “one would think that even German credulity would be strained by such an assumption of divinity”, but concludes the evidence “might or might not represent an illusion of divine control over the weather.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies