Hitler 'believed he could divine the weather', psychologist report suggestsBreaking News
Adolf Hitler may have believed he could divinely dictate the weather, startling new evidence has suggested.
A secret psychological report, unearthed by the University of Cambridge, has found evidence of Hitler’s outlandish beliefs, including his illusion of “divinity”.
The profile, which also reveals the leader “seriously contemplating the possibility of utter defeat”, discloses how he believed he was the “incarnation of the Spirit of Good”.
The author admits “one would think that even German credulity would be strained by such an assumption of divinity”, but concludes the evidence “might or might not represent an illusion of divine control over the weather.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades