Hitler was a bad spellerBreaking News
A newly uncovered postcard written by Hitler during World War I suggests that the Nazi dictator wasn't great at spelling.
The postcard was written by the former Fascist leader as he recovered from a war wound in a Munich hospital in December 1916.
In it he makes the mistake of spelling the German word 'sofort', meaning 'immediately', with double 'f' instead of one....
comments powered by Disqus
- Children should be taught about suffering under the British Empire, Jeremy Corbyn says
- Collateral damage: A brief history of U.S. mistakes at war
- East Germany's secrets are slowly being revealed
- William Buckley's FBI files released
- Graphic of the Week: Browse An Archive of 170,000 Depression-Era Photos
- Daniel Pipes says we should be worried that immigrants don’t share western values
- Nobel Prize in Literature Awarded to journalist Svetlana Alexievich
- Niall Ferguson leaving Harvard for Stanford
- Integration Of Cheerleaders Was Difficult To Achieve
- New-York Historical Society to Open Women’s History Center