Hitler was a bad speller
A newly uncovered postcard written by Hitler during World War I suggests that the Nazi dictator wasn't great at spelling.
The postcard was written by the former Fascist leader as he recovered from a war wound in a Munich hospital in December 1916.
In it he makes the mistake of spelling the German word 'sofort', meaning 'immediately', with double 'f' instead of one....
comments powered by Disqus
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?
- AHA won't be considering petition to boycott Israel, unless it's introduced at the Business Meeting