Hitler was a bad spellerBreaking News
A newly uncovered postcard written by Hitler during World War I suggests that the Nazi dictator wasn't great at spelling.
The postcard was written by the former Fascist leader as he recovered from a war wound in a Munich hospital in December 1916.
In it he makes the mistake of spelling the German word 'sofort', meaning 'immediately', with double 'f' instead of one....
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters collection offers unique glimpse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project