'The Scream' Could Set Record at Auction: Big Pic
The painting is of a man holding his head and screaming under a streaked sky. It "has become a modern symbol for human anxiety," the Wall Street Journal said.
Some experts believe it could bring in far more than the $80 million predicted -- "as much as $150 million," according to Time....
comments powered by Disqus
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?
- AHA won't be considering petition to boycott Israel, unless it's introduced at the Business Meeting