Possible Remains Of Army Fort FoundBreaking News
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — For as long as Bill Karditzas has been working at the Naval Academy, a giant slab of marble has sat right smack in the midst of his firing range.
The marksmanship training coach couldn’t figure out where it belonged and it was too heavy to move, he said.
So there the stone sat– that is, until it became subject of great curiosity earlier this year after a history professor from the Naval Academy began asking some questions about the land within the firing range fence line....
comments powered by Disqus
- Conservative historian Arthur Herman slammed for saying Obama is highly submissive to Putin and other strong leaders
- Intellectual historians to gather in October
- Yuri N. Afanasyev, Historian Who Repudiated Communism, Dies at 81
- History professor gives Pittsburgh, PA columnist an “F” for a op ed on slavery
- Sharon Ullman says the work of historians is becoming increasingly invisible