Possible Remains Of Army Fort Found
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — For as long as Bill Karditzas has been working at the Naval Academy, a giant slab of marble has sat right smack in the midst of his firing range.
The marksmanship training coach couldn’t figure out where it belonged and it was too heavy to move, he said.
So there the stone sat– that is, until it became subject of great curiosity earlier this year after a history professor from the Naval Academy began asking some questions about the land within the firing range fence line....
comments powered by Disqus
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama