Brock Day bill signed into law by Lt. Gov. David Onley
QUEEN’S PARK – It’s official.
Sir Isaac Brock, sometimes called the saviour of Upper Canada for his generalship during the early days of the War of 1812, has his own day.
Bill 35: An Act to Proclaim October 13 in each year as Major-General Sir Isaac Brock Day in Ontario received Royal Assent when it was signed by Lt. Gov. David Onley....
comments powered by Disqus
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- In Osama bin Laden Library: Illuminati and Bob Woodward
- ISIS Fighters Seize Control of Syrian City of Palmyra, and Ancient Ruins
- A Black Man Hangs a White Supremacist: Tyler Shields’s Charged Photography
- Skulls Suggest Violence Used as a Tool of Political Control