Brock Day bill signed into law by Lt. Gov. David Onley
QUEEN’S PARK – It’s official.
Sir Isaac Brock, sometimes called the saviour of Upper Canada for his generalship during the early days of the War of 1812, has his own day.
Bill 35: An Act to Proclaim October 13 in each year as Major-General Sir Isaac Brock Day in Ontario received Royal Assent when it was signed by Lt. Gov. David Onley....
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic