Brock Day bill signed into law by Lt. Gov. David Onley
QUEEN’S PARK – It’s official.
Sir Isaac Brock, sometimes called the saviour of Upper Canada for his generalship during the early days of the War of 1812, has his own day.
Bill 35: An Act to Proclaim October 13 in each year as Major-General Sir Isaac Brock Day in Ontario received Royal Assent when it was signed by Lt. Gov. David Onley....
comments powered by Disqus
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project