Brock Day bill signed into law by Lt. Gov. David OnleyBreaking News
QUEEN’S PARK – It’s official.
Sir Isaac Brock, sometimes called the saviour of Upper Canada for his generalship during the early days of the War of 1812, has his own day.
Bill 35: An Act to Proclaim October 13 in each year as Major-General Sir Isaac Brock Day in Ontario received Royal Assent when it was signed by Lt. Gov. David Onley....
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans