Victory for Ward Churchill or Reprieve?Breaking News
The allegations that are going forward for additional review, Lane said, involve charges of plagiarism or misrepresentation of work.
The university, citing confidentiality rules, is not commenting on the review by a faculty panel of a series of misconduct allegations against Churchill, who teaches ethnic studies at the Boulder campus. Likewise, Churchill’s lawyer is not releasing a report that Churchill received from a faculty panel Monday — so characterizations of the report’s findings cannot be confirmed.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”