Victory for Ward Churchill or Reprieve?
The allegations that are going forward for additional review, Lane said, involve charges of plagiarism or misrepresentation of work.
The university, citing confidentiality rules, is not commenting on the review by a faculty panel of a series of misconduct allegations against Churchill, who teaches ethnic studies at the Boulder campus. Likewise, Churchill’s lawyer is not releasing a report that Churchill received from a faculty panel Monday — so characterizations of the report’s findings cannot be confirmed.
comments powered by Disqus
- Florida professor to burn Confederate flag
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign