Turkish shampoo features Hitler
Anti-semitism campaigners have described a Turkish shampoo commercial featuring Hitler as a 'deplorable marketing ploy'.
The 12-second advert for Biomen shampoo shows the Nazi leader gesticulating wildly during a speech, before the commercial urges customers to buy the '100 per cent male shampoo'.
Underneath the footage of Hitler from an undated speech, there is a caption which translates as, 'If you are not wearing a woman's dress, you should not use her shampoo either'....
comments powered by Disqus
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Researchers have discovered a previously unknown 149-page manuscript defending homosexuality.
- What Counts as Historical Evidence? The Fracas over John Stauffer’s Black Confederates
- Israeli journalist-turned-biographer, Shabtai Teveth, is remembered for his attack on the New Historians
- Harvard’s Drew Faust says the Civil War marked the start of large-scale industrial war, not WW I