T.C. Boyle’s Papers Go to Texas
The Harry Ransom Center at the University of Texas at Austin announced today that it has acquired the papers of yet another significant contemporary literary figure: the novelist and short-story writer T.C. Boyle. The author of 22 books of fiction, including The Road to Wellville, Tortilla Curtain, World’s End, and When the Killing’s Done, Mr. Boyle is a professor of English at the University of Southern California. At Texas, his papers will join those of David Foster Wallace, Don DeLillo, Denis Johnson, Jayne Anne Phillips, and Bruce Sterling, among many others whose archives are housed at the center.
comments powered by Disqus
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success
- Sven Beckert’s List of the Ten Books on Slavery You Need to Read
- Jonathan Zimmerman says homosexuality is not alien to Africa
- Historian Howard Segal says the cost of paying for expensive commencement speeches is diverting funds from where they’re most needed