Was Stonehenge the result of an extraordinary hallucination after frenzied flute playing?Breaking News
Its iconic stones are said to mark an ancient burial site, form an astronomical calendar or even be a monument to the fertility gods.
But no one has claimed Stonehenge to be the result a trick of the mind - until now.
A major science conference heard yesterday that the blueprint for the mystical stone circle came other-worldly visions triggered by music.
While the theory may seem outlandish, legend has it that some stone circles were formed when maidens who danced in a circle to magical pipers were turned to stone....
comments powered by Disqus
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide
- Enabler or family defender?
- Now it’s Croatia that’s hiding its ghastly World War Two past