Meetings scheduled to discuss fate of Shepherdstown BattlefieldBreaking News
SHEPHERDSTOWN, W.Va. -- The National Park Service will hold two public meetings featuring a historian as it considers whether to add the Shepherdstown Battlefield to the system.
The meetings are set for Feb. 23 at the Stephen T. Mather Training Center in Harpers Ferry and Feb. 25 at the Clarion Hotel in Shepherdstown....
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"