TV Ad Says Gingrich Exaggerates His Ties to ReaganBreaking News
A new ad on behalf of Mitt Romney pokes fun at Newt Gingrich, and says he is exaggerating his relationship with Ronald Reagan.
Mr. Gingrich frequently links himself to the former president, who is revered by many as the embodiment of modern conservatism — even as some Republicans question Mr. Gingrich’s conservative credentials.
The new ad asserts that Mr. Reagan, who died in 2004, did not return the love....
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service