TV Ad Says Gingrich Exaggerates His Ties to Reagan
A new ad on behalf of Mitt Romney pokes fun at Newt Gingrich, and says he is exaggerating his relationship with Ronald Reagan.
Mr. Gingrich frequently links himself to the former president, who is revered by many as the embodiment of modern conservatism — even as some Republicans question Mr. Gingrich’s conservative credentials.
The new ad asserts that Mr. Reagan, who died in 2004, did not return the love....
comments powered by Disqus
- Holocaust Victims Mocked in Ohio State Band Parody Songbook
- Memphis attempt to drop name of Nathan Bedford Forrest runs into state law
- Overlooked: The 25th anniversary of Captive Nations Week
- In confession to historian, George McGovern revealed he had a secret child
- Revised AP U.S. History Standards Will Emphasize American Exceptionalism
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial