Santorum event warm-up singer: Democrats slave masters, are like Nazis [VIDEO]
CORAL SPRINGS, Fl. — The most exciting part of former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum’s rally Sunday was the soul band that opened for him.
Mixing anti-Democratic Party and anti-Obama diatribes with soul classics, “Michael the black man” (as he introduced himself) and his band provided entertainment and smooth tunes both before and after Santorum spoke.
During his act, Michael Warns (“Michael the black man’s” real name, according to an associate) urged support for the Republican Party while comparing Democrats to slave masters....
comments powered by Disqus
- Number of women leaders around the world has grown, but they’re still a small group
- Say goodbye to the weirdest border dispute in the world
- Harvard acquires Thoreau's notes on the death of Margaret Fuller
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- Richard Rothstein says government policy created ghettos
- The Islamic historian who can explain why some states fail and others succeed
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems