Street art attached to Civil War monumentsBreaking News
Overnight several Richmond monuments had street art posted on them. No one seems to know yet who did it, and no one was quite sure earlier who would remove it, either.
A political artist—identity unknown at this point—was trying to hammer home a message.
Sometime yesterday—at least that’s when anyone first noticed—three different plaques were installed at each monument.
Each plaque details the story of individuals involved with the Civil Rights movement....
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors