Lewis University opens history centerBreaking News
ROMEOVILLE — Lewis University’s History Center and the Heritage Corridor Convention and Visitors Bureau held a ribbon cutting Nov. 16 at the historic Fitzpatrick House, located across from the university’s main campus on Route 53.
The event celebrated the Fitzpatrick House as the new site for the Lewis University History Center and the Heritage Corridor CVB.
Dennis Cremin, Director of the center and associate professor of history, welcomed guests to view the new display of historic photographs and panel exhibit which tells a story of the development of the I & M Canal and its historical significance to the development of the region....
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools