Nixon's Watergate investigation testimony made publicBreaking News
The US National Archives has released the grand jury testimony of former President Richard Nixon, made after the Watergate scandal forced him to resign. Jurors asked about almost 19 missing minutes of a key conversation between Nixon and his chief of staff. The former president swore it was an accident that tapes had been erased, saying "I practically blew my stack." The secret testimony was given in June 1975 and released by order of a US judge following a historian's request....
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian