Nixon's Watergate investigation testimony made publicBreaking News
The US National Archives has released the grand jury testimony of former President Richard Nixon, made after the Watergate scandal forced him to resign. Jurors asked about almost 19 missing minutes of a key conversation between Nixon and his chief of staff. The former president swore it was an accident that tapes had been erased, saying "I practically blew my stack." The secret testimony was given in June 1975 and released by order of a US judge following a historian's request....
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments