A Boss Collection for Monmouth University
A collection of documents, articles and books about Bruce Springsteen’s career that has been growing for years at the Asbury Park Public Library will be moved to nearby Monmouth University in West Long Branch, N.J., the university said.
The Bruce Springsteen Special Collection includes nearly 15,000 documents from 44 countries and comprises books, concert programs, magazine and newspaper articles and other ephemera chronicling the career of Mr. Springsteen and members of his bands. Assembled by fan organizations, the archive has grown so large it can no longer be housed at the library in the town where Mr. Springsteen began his professional career in the 1970s....
comments powered by Disqus
- King Tutankhamun did not die in chariot crash, virtual autopsy reveals
- Easter Island’s ancient inhabitants weren’t so isolated after all
- Turin shroud was made for medieval Easter ritual, historian says
- Japanese Village Grappling With Wartime Sins Comes Under Attack
- Gestapo Imposter Tricked Nazi Sympathizers in WWII
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America
- History to Launch Online Course for College Credit
- 33.3 million viewers tuned in for 'The Roosevelts' documentary series
- Eric Foner debunks Underground Railroad myth
- Juan Cole claims the Arab Spring is still promising. Doubters say he’s naive.