A Boss Collection for Monmouth UniversityBreaking News
A collection of documents, articles and books about Bruce Springsteen’s career that has been growing for years at the Asbury Park Public Library will be moved to nearby Monmouth University in West Long Branch, N.J., the university said.
The Bruce Springsteen Special Collection includes nearly 15,000 documents from 44 countries and comprises books, concert programs, magazine and newspaper articles and other ephemera chronicling the career of Mr. Springsteen and members of his bands. Assembled by fan organizations, the archive has grown so large it can no longer be housed at the library in the town where Mr. Springsteen began his professional career in the 1970s....
comments powered by Disqus
- Children should be taught about suffering under the British Empire, Jeremy Corbyn says
- Collateral damage: A brief history of U.S. mistakes at war
- East Germany's secrets are slowly being revealed
- William Buckley's FBI files released
- Graphic of the Week: Browse An Archive of 170,000 Depression-Era Photos
- Daniel Pipes says we should be worried that immigrants don’t share western values
- Nobel Prize in Literature Awarded to journalist Svetlana Alexievich
- Niall Ferguson leaving Harvard for Stanford
- Integration Of Cheerleaders Was Difficult To Achieve
- New-York Historical Society to Open Women’s History Center