A Boss Collection for Monmouth UniversityBreaking News
A collection of documents, articles and books about Bruce Springsteen’s career that has been growing for years at the Asbury Park Public Library will be moved to nearby Monmouth University in West Long Branch, N.J., the university said.
The Bruce Springsteen Special Collection includes nearly 15,000 documents from 44 countries and comprises books, concert programs, magazine and newspaper articles and other ephemera chronicling the career of Mr. Springsteen and members of his bands. Assembled by fan organizations, the archive has grown so large it can no longer be housed at the library in the town where Mr. Springsteen began his professional career in the 1970s....
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments