New Ebook Allows Readers to Explore the New World Trade Center SiteBreaking News
On the 10th anniversary of the Sept.11 terror attacks, the national memorial to commemorate that day will open its doors. It is the first new construction on the 16-acre World Trade Center site.
To mark that day Fox News has teamed with Harper Collins Publishers to bring you the “Rise of Freedom” series in a fascinating new medium.
The electronic book is nothing new, but the EEB, or enhanced electronic book is all new.
On Tuesday, Aug. 23, the digital-only enhanced e-book, RISE OF FREEDOM: The New World Trade Center will be released.
It is the modern twist on the good old fashioned coffee table book and something you can enjoy again and again....
comments powered by Disqus
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Saudi Textbook Withdrawn Over Image of Yoda With King
- Israelis are celebrating the Kurds’ bid for independence
- Wall Street Journal study finds that rural youths who enlisted after 9/11 shouldered the greatest burden for the nation’s defense
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast
- Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
- Niall Ferguson’s new book is a warning about the pernicious threat of networks
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses