Montenegro to bury remains of German war deadBreaking News
Germany and Montenegro have signed an agreement on burying the remains of German soldiers killed during World War II.
The agreement was reached during a visit to the Balkan state by the German Foreign Minister, Guido Westerwelle.
A site containing more than 400 bodies was excavated in Montenegro's capital Podgorica in 2007.
The agreement means a new German cemetery will be built in Montenegro to house the remains....
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools