Montenegro to bury remains of German war deadBreaking News
Germany and Montenegro have signed an agreement on burying the remains of German soldiers killed during World War II.
The agreement was reached during a visit to the Balkan state by the German Foreign Minister, Guido Westerwelle.
A site containing more than 400 bodies was excavated in Montenegro's capital Podgorica in 2007.
The agreement means a new German cemetery will be built in Montenegro to house the remains....
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters collection offers unique glimpse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project