Montenegro to bury remains of German war deadBreaking News
Germany and Montenegro have signed an agreement on burying the remains of German soldiers killed during World War II.
The agreement was reached during a visit to the Balkan state by the German Foreign Minister, Guido Westerwelle.
A site containing more than 400 bodies was excavated in Montenegro's capital Podgorica in 2007.
The agreement means a new German cemetery will be built in Montenegro to house the remains....
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans