U.S. court bid for tapes linking Gerry Adams to IRA murder squadsBreaking News
Prosecutors in the U.S. are demanding that a university hands over to Britain taped interviews in which former IRA members purportedly accuse Gerry Adams of running a secret death squad.
Researchers on an oral history project for Boston College obtained the testimonies from two convicted IRA terrorists between 2001 and 2006.
Adams, president of Sinn Fein, has always denied being an IRA member, let alone heading a unit which – in kidnapping, torturing and killing suspected informants – carried out some of its most brutal acts....
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit