U.S. court bid for tapes linking Gerry Adams to IRA murder squadsBreaking News
Prosecutors in the U.S. are demanding that a university hands over to Britain taped interviews in which former IRA members purportedly accuse Gerry Adams of running a secret death squad.
Researchers on an oral history project for Boston College obtained the testimonies from two convicted IRA terrorists between 2001 and 2006.
Adams, president of Sinn Fein, has always denied being an IRA member, let alone heading a unit which – in kidnapping, torturing and killing suspected informants – carried out some of its most brutal acts....
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”