Israel holds billions worth of Holocaust victims' propertyBreaking News
The custodian general said that besides the real estate some 500 other assets of survivors are in his custody, including money and valuables. In addition, some 3,500 accounts in Israeli banks that were owned by Holocaust victims have been handed over to the Custodian General's Office since the establishment of the state.
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy