Israel holds billions worth of Holocaust victims' property
The custodian general said that besides the real estate some 500 other assets of survivors are in his custody, including money and valuables. In addition, some 3,500 accounts in Israeli banks that were owned by Holocaust victims have been handed over to the Custodian General's Office since the establishment of the state.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial