US diver on maverick mission to find Bin Laden's bodyBreaking News
A US salvage diver says he will scour the bottom of the north Arabian Sea to hunt for the body of Osama Bin Laden.
Bill Warren says that he wants to establish once and for all whether the al-Qaeda leader was killed by US forces in May, and then buried out at sea.
Mr Warren, 59, says his search will begin in about four weeks time, and will cost around $400,000 (£245,000).
He admits it will be like looking for a needle in a haystack, but maintains it is not an impossible mission....
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history