US diver on maverick mission to find Bin Laden's body
A US salvage diver says he will scour the bottom of the north Arabian Sea to hunt for the body of Osama Bin Laden.
Bill Warren says that he wants to establish once and for all whether the al-Qaeda leader was killed by US forces in May, and then buried out at sea.
Mr Warren, 59, says his search will begin in about four weeks time, and will cost around $400,000 (£245,000).
He admits it will be like looking for a needle in a haystack, but maintains it is not an impossible mission....
comments powered by Disqus
- National Security Archive Sues State Department Over Kissinger Telephone Messages
- White House March to stop ISIS from destroying what remains of Mesopotamian Civilization
- Scholars, Writers and Thinkers Call for Academic Freedom in Thailand
- Stanford’s Ian Morris says technology is changing the human animal
- Yale historian traces the establishment of slavery plantations to a taste for sugar