Australia buys treasure trove of Aboriginal history
The 74,000 individual records and more than 7,000 photographs were gathered over 30 years by Northam genealogist Jan Goodacre.
The State Government, with help from the Commonwealth, has paid $300,000 for the material that will be used to help members of the Stolen Generations trace family.
comments powered by Disqus
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita
- L.A. schools adopt history curriculum from Stanford University
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award