Ratko Mladic trial: war crimes prosecutors call on Serbia to pinpoint 'protective network'
UN war crimes prosecutors have demanded that Serbia identify and arrest the "protective network" that hid Ratko Mladic from justice as allegations that his capture was a "set up" grow.
Serge Brammertz, the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, said he was waiting for "verifications" of how he had evaded an international manhunt, particularly in the period since 2006.
Hinting at the continued involvement of elements of the Serbian state in hiding Mladic, Mr Brammertz insisted the general's capture would not prevent a critical report on Serbia's record at a meeting of the UN security council on Monday....
comments powered by Disqus
- Swastikas, Hate and Confusion
- Obama chooses Chicago to host his presidential library
- Arizona State class on “The Problem of Whiteness” sparks neo-Nazi campaign
- How Curfews Have Changed Through History
- Supreme Court justices called to task for saying institution of marriage hasn't changed in millennia