‘Hitler directed Hess to secure peace with UK’Breaking News
LONDON: It was Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler who actually gave the go-ahead to Rudolf Hess's mission to the UK during World War II to secure peace with Britain's wartime PM Winston Churchill, according to new documents.
History has long recorded that the Nazi number three was acting alone when he piloted a Messerschmitt to Scotland in May 1941. He parachuted out over Renfrewshire but was held by a farmhand with a pitchfork.
Hess was, apparently, trying to contact the Duke of Hamilton to set peace talks with Winston Churchill in motion , which was believed to be under his own initiative only....
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans