Al Capone gun could sell for £70k at auctionBreaking News
A revolver belonging to Al Capone, the Chicago mobster, could fetch as as much as £70,000 when it is auctioned next month, experts say.
The Colt .38 was made in May 1929, just months after the gangster ordered the murder of seven of his rivals in the St Valentine's Day Massacre.
It is being sold by a private collector and comes with a letter signed by Capone's sister-in-law confirming its authenticity.
The New York-born mobster, who was known as Scarface, dominated the Chicago underworld during prohibition until his 1931 arrest for tax evasion. He died in 1947....
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide