Ancient First Nations burial ground unearthed in British ColumbiaBreaking News
Archeologists and several B.C. First Nations are keeping a close eye on a remarkable discovery in the North Okanagan near Vernon, B.C.
Workers expanding an orchard discovered a skull last month and further investigation turned up three more sets of human remains.
Provincial archeology branch official Eric Forgeng says the bones have not been dated but there’s no question they are from a First Nations burial site.
He says wear on the teeth is consistent with ancient diets that included a lot of gritty food, causing a distinctive pattern....
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”